View previous topic :: View next topic  
coripwnsu@gmail.com

re: Ermergerd o.o

It's been a heck of a long time and I thought about you guys. Well if there are still oldies in the guild, I was thinking about you! I don't know if you even still remember me, but hope all are doing good, not sure how many vets are still with the guild. Still playing the old eq2 :D

It would be awesome if we could meet up again in another game, I don't know the odds of me actually downloading the game again, I hate the free to play mode, and I'm not that fond of grinding :(

Miss ya all!

Cori!

Odii-EQ2
NO, I AM A RHINO!

Howdy strange person.

I figure since no one else replied I could at least take the time to let you know the F2P model isn't too bad, plus you can get gold membership with Plat.

The grinding also isn't bad at all, you can be max level pretty quick

coripwnsu@gmail.com

When I left I was level 80 doing Veshan's peak? :D I logged in one time to say hi to the guild mems but not even being able to equip my raid gear on a Free account was lame! I was never a grinder/farmer so the idea of farming for plat just so I can "afford" to play the game was meh. But it's been so long since I raided with everyone that I don't know if I could be back into the game, I would need all new gear lol. 

I was like one of the only Illusionists in Vigilance when I first joined, a super awesome fae with orange hair and wings and a 6 room acorn :D I have no idea though who is still playing and in the guild. I played with Tylia, and Mozzy and Thorren, the crazy boy who would 6box, Caelet? and a whole bunch of others. My memory is faded a bit. 

There is Everquest Next coming out, but I don't know if I will pick that up to continue in the land of Norrath O.O

Shanak85

I guess I'm not so memorable.  :) 

Free to play has changed a lot.  There is no more gear restrictions.  Playing free is pretty much the same as paying except for a few minor things, like limited alts and not getting the double alt currency buff that you get with gold (a recent addition to the game) which doubles your alternate currency, like event/mission tokens and stuff like that.  Yes your gear isn't worth a ratonga dropping these days, and there are many more levels/aa's and much better gear now.  It would be great to see ya in game sometime, but I understand if ya don't.

Shanak! I remembered you but I kept saying your name wrong in my head so I figured I wouldn't look like a punk by typing a weird name @_@ 

I bet they took back my house after 3 years of not paying >_> Last time I logged in  many moons ago I remember all my stuff being stuck in my bag because I wasn't allowed to wear raid gear :( You told me about paying the game with plat but I always hate farming. I don't want to have to think about maintaining a certain amount of plat so I can pay the game monthly. When there is: Sub or free game, even if it doesn't seem like that much different it is pretty sucky after you've been playing the game the full version for all the months you paid and you know what the full version is like. If I never played the game before and I was just trying it out, maybe. Meh, I dunno. Well I don't have to get up early for work anymore so maybe, but I doubt anyone kept me in the guild. YOu guys took away my npc in the guild hall @_@

Puck
Puck.
Officer

NPC is still there (Achievement Counselor), and you are still in the guild, actually.  Last logged in 774 days ago ;)

They eased up on a lot of the f2p restrictions, so you aren't restricted on gear type or too much else that I recall... they've opted for giving bonuses to gold subscribers instead recently.  The new expansion gear invalidated pretty much everything before it though for max level at least.  You still have to buy the most recent expansion though to play that content.

The current restrictions etc, can be found here: https://www.everquest2.com/free

I can't remember for sure, but I think they might have upgraded existing accounts that were subscribers to silver at minimum at one point so you might have that level of access already.  It's been awhile though so I don't remember what the conditions were at the time to qualify.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vigilance Forum Index -> Public Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum